Sunday, March 11, 2012

Gym and Social Media- More Similar Than We Thought



Being a fitness fanatic, I am always researching new fitness routines and all the latest findings in regards to health and nutrition. In my research, I came across an article that explains social media in a way I can understand- it actually compares it to going to the gym!  This was very helpful to me as it explained social media in a way I can relate to it.

So for all you fitness fanatics new to social media and not sure how the landscape works this article will definitely help you. Check it out!

http://blog.sysomos.com/2010/08/23/why-social-media-is-like-going-to-gym/

3 comments:

  1. Great analogy that ties into your personal brand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! So happy I found something that explains the social media landscape in a way that I can understand

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple, straightforward and sensible advice. Social media is still so new that experimentation is encouraged. You're not going to break it (the social media, that is), so dive in and dabble with all of the tools, just like you were testing a new gym routine.

    Christine, check out my "Appl-ey Ever After" post that features instructions for creating links vs. spelling out the entire URL in your blog posts. You'll get a lot of use out of this.

    ReplyDelete